Magens Bay --San Thomas

Sunday, February 26, 2012

Look nowhere …


I love watching sunsets and sunrises. Every time we travel, I always try to find an opportunity to look for those sunsets and sunrises to capture those moments. They are gorgeous, not to mention they give us the kind of romantic feeling that we humans love.

After awhile, we look at all of the photos; they are more or less the same, if you know what I mean. I do not disagree that at some locations, the sun appears to be more captivating than others. But, you have to agree with me. They are .. Stunning!

I am a morning person, and I wake up before the crack of the dawn to write, read, exercise or do whatever I feel like doing. I always sit facing my windows and looking at the beautiful morning sky while doing my stuff. –It helps since I live up on the hill. 

Couple mornings, I noticed that the sky outside was pretty.--Yes I went and searched all over the world and yet, one of the most beautiful sunsets is right here in my very own nest.





“Sometimes we miss happiness by looking too far for things nearby." –Anonymous – Totally!
I am very fortunate to have my family right by my side every step of the way in my journey. Hope we can treasure what we have and look no farther. 

Until next stop,
Journey of Life

No comments:

Post a Comment