Magens Bay --San Thomas

Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Three Awards and Tidbits about me ...


Loki-Lou from The Modfather is kind enough to nominate me twice with the "Reader Appreciation Award." and “Wonderful Team Member Readership Award”
On top of that,  she gave the spot light in her blog--explicitly mentioned toward the bottom of her very own post, "PS – In keeping with the “Wonderful Team Member Readership Award” I’d like to introduce this wonderful, well written blog that comes complete with beautiful photographs – Journey of Life! Go check it out!"  I am so touched.

At the same, I am also very fortunate to have Rae Wright from http://www.caffeinateddiva.com/2012/11/liebster-award-honor.html to pass me with the Liebster Award Honor

A little bit about Loki-Lou: She blogs about her life in general in a very honest way. Sometimes she makes you laugh, sometimes you would feel your heart ached, and other times she would tease your brains. And I love reading her blogs and happy to get to know her in this blogging world.

As for Rae, I don't know her much yet but from her profile, she wrote "A very passionate, honest blogger, writing about my life, thoughts and feelings."

And the answers for the Reader Appreciation Award from Loki-Lou:
·         1.      If you could live anywhere in world where would it be? And why?
·         Switzerland. I just love that country.
·         2.      What was your favorite TV show when you were a kid?
·         I don’t quite remember, but I love watching ‘Reading Rainbow’ with my girls.
·         3.      Kindle or actual books?
·         Actual book. Still love the feeling of flipping thru papers.
·         4.      If you were picked up by the Tardis which Doctor would you like to travel the universe with?
·         I don’t have a favorite doctor—that is so cute—that I like to travel with :-)
·         5.      Gary Oldman or Alan Rickman? (If you like neither….unlikely I know but it might happen! Then – Benedict Cumberbatch or Tom Hiddleston).
·         Definitely Alan Rickman :-) --for the look!
·         6.      If you could invite 5 people (famous or otherwise) to a dinner party who would you ask?
·         Well, dead and alive: Alan Greenspan, Albert Einstein, Warren Buffett, Ronald Reagan, and Meg Ryan. (Definitely need Meg to entertain these boring crowds :-))
·         7.      In the event of a Zombie apocalypse would you sacrifice yourself to save a stranger or would you fight for your own survival?
·         Definitely fight for my own survival :-)
·         8.      Do you prefer salted popcorn, sweet popcorn or half and half?
·         I am a salty freak, so definitely salted popcorn
·         9.      What is your favourite sport (and team)?
·         Golf?:-)
·         10.  If the world was going to end and you only had time to tell one person that you loved them, who would it be? And why them?
·         My hubby. I hope the reason is obvious :-) If not, read this :-) http://journeyofmylifendestiny.blogspot.com/2012/06/sealed-with-kiss.html

And here is the list of the questions from Rae Wright

1. What are you the most thankful for this year?
For my girls to be happy and healthy.
2. Are you an optimistic or pessimistic person?
I am definitely an optimistic person. I can't stand pessimistic. Sorry. Nothing personal.
3. What is your style of home decor?
Contemporary :-)
4. What is your favorite time of the year and why?
Summer and Winter. Time to travel :-)
5. What is your all time favorite movie and why?
Sound of Music. I just love it. If my girls wanted to pamper me, they would choose that movie knowing how much I love it.
6. Do you own a Nook or Kindle?
Kindle. But I am not a reader. I barely read books.I know ... I know ... shame on me!
7. If you could travel anywhere in the world where would you go?
Antarctica. I really want to go there so badly :-)
8. Do you participate in giveaways?
Not really. Occasionally, I do that just to show my courtesy to my blogger friends.
9. Would you be willing to do a guest blog?
Yes. I love it. I was honored to appear at Sandra's blog: http://www.awriterweavesatale.com/writer-guest-posts-the-writing-process/
10. What is your favorite recipe?
You got me there. I don't have any. Reason? I don't cook. Yes. it is true.
11. Are you a wine drinker and what kind do you prefer if so?
Not quite. Trying to be. Red wine is my answer.

       Hope you enjoy this little stop visiting the awards that I have received and tidbits about me. Now I am passing these awards to each and everyone of you. If you are visiting this stop, please leave me an answer to any of these questions. (one or more, your choice :-)) Thank you!

Until next stop,
Journey of Life      

4 comments:

  1. If I could live anywhere in the world it would be a warm tropical destination. I lived in Switzerland for a summer. It was beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hm ... sounds like a fun place -warm tropical destination. I think I am stuck with Switzerland :-)

      Delete
  2. I loved reading your answers to the questions...especially the Rickman-Oldman one! I totally get it.

    Also thank you for the lovely shout out :)

    ReplyDelete