Magens Bay --San Thomas

Friday, November 2, 2012

Journey to the Sun Moon Lake

Come with me to the Journey of the Sun Moon Lake, Taiwan ...

Sun Moon Lake is located near the center of Taiwan and it is also Taiwan's largest lake. The name derived from its shape as the western side is shaped like a crescent moon and the eastern part is shaped like the sun.

As we arrived at the Sun Moon Lake vicinity, we were met by the rain. And after checked into our hotel which has the lake view, we met our tour guide at the hotel's restaurant where our tummies were satisfied.

On Cloudy day from our room's verandah ...

Another view ...

See ... how well we treated our tummies :-)

We strolled on that very street that night ...

After being controlled by the cloud for a night, the sun decided to take over and the scenery was simply lovely ...

Another look at the view from our verandah the next morning


Love how this photo turned out ... simply gorgeous :-)

Similar but not quite the same ...

Let's board on this boat ...


The Lake and I :-)

And that concluded our journey for the day ...

Until next stop,
Journey of Life

10 comments:

  1. This looks amazing and reminds me of the book I am reading that is a woman's story of traveling and how she finds herself.
    I am a new follower of yours as well thank you for sharing your journey with us all. I would like to give you this award as well. No worries if you don't participate in it. Just know you are deserving of it.
    http://www.caffeinateddiva.com/2012/11/liebster-award-3-or-4.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Rae! I will try to get the post up and running soon.

      Delete
  2. Lovely way to begin my Friday evening. I so enjoyed the photos and information about Taiwan. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such lovely pictures. Taiwan is so pretty! I love the views from the verandah.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow....just wow...I need to get some funds together, grab my passport and see this place! How completely gorgeous are those views!

    (Soooo jealous!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :-) You don't have to. Europe has so much to offer and I need to go back and explore further.

      Delete